- Understand why we need to agree on Business Value
- Show how to do Business Analysis in an Agile way
- Present a few techniques you can use right away
- Experience the process of creating a Business Value Model
- Help you determine if your project is worth doing
Intended Audience and Prerequisites
Everybody who’s involved in defining or delivering capabilities that add value. We expect you know what User Stories and Acceptance Tests are.
Defining value, reasoning why those values matter and figuring out how a project will deliver that value is crucial to a project’s success. One of the results we’ve seen consistently is higher value, for less cost. So why do so few projects define and measure the values they were created to achieve? Because agreeing on values with diverse stakeholders is hard. Experience how to build business value models based on business value drivers to determine what’s really needed. See how the models help you achieve our projects’ goals. Learn how you can help define and deliver value.
Duration: 90 minutes
Format: Tutorial with exercises